The spirit of Christmas rung through the freshly painted halls of vTestify’s holiday party and grand opening. Not only was this a celebration of our accomplishments in 2017, our guests were able to mingle with Jeff Pfeifer of LexisNexis, and Kevin Lee of Campbell Law, two industry leading LegalTech thought leaders.
Paralegals, local attorneys, magazine publishers, legal tech companies, friends, and family came together for a truly excellent party that displayed not only the progress vTestify has made, but the progress of the LegalTech in the Triangle area as well.
While vTestify is a young, growing company, we invested time and resources into making this party a success. Here are the top 5 reasons hosting a Holiday party and open house is important for young businesses.
- Celebrating with friends and colleagues the successes of your young company throughout the year, let alone the fact that you survived, boosts company morale.
- Preparing for a party with a small staff and limited resources is a significant team building exercise that requires working extra hours, calling in favors, and knocking on doors to invite people.
- Inviting industry professionals in your field of work as “thought leaders” is a great way to drive people who you’ve not met before to attend and results in increased brand awareness.
- Hosting a successful party at the end of the year sets a positive tone for the New Year.
- Inviting all the new connections you’ve made throughout the year reinforces the friendships and partnerships for continued growth going into the future.
Photo credit to Bob Friedman, Executive Publisher of Attorney at Law Magazine Triangle Edition