We want you to be a part of our team!
Vice President of Sales
vTestify is seeking a dynamic sales executive to build and manage the high-performance sales team for our industry changing vTestify product. The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in following areas:
- Legal Tech sales experience
- Delivering profitable growth through enterprise SaaS sales
- Strategies and detailed plans for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Establishment of a sales force organization, development programs, and compensation plans to create a “desirable employer” environment for top sales professionals.
- Design and Implementation of sales processes and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Management of key customer relationships and participation in closing strategic opportunities
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Management of customer expectations contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Implementation of lead tracking and customer interaction tracking system
- Management of department level budgets
- Detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Local candidates are preferred but consideration for a non-local candidate will be given for the exceptional candidate.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume to vTestify using the “Apply Today” button below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Virtual Legal Proceedings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.