vTestify is the only platfrom that makes it easy for litigation professionals to conduct a digitally recorded deposition. Never before has a cloud repository, real-time speech-to-text rough transcript, certfied transcript, exhibit management tool, and synced video transcripts been packaged together in one easy-to-use interface developed specifically for the legal world.
Remote users via a cloud-based platform
- Litigation events, such as depositions, client intake, arbitrations, and more can be conducted in real-time with anyone, from anywhere. Read More
High-definition video recording
- High-definition video recordings are professionally shot, fully searchable, and available immediately in a cloud repository. Read More
Real-time speech-to-text transcripts
- With vTestify ScriptSync, a rough copy is made just seconds after it is stated on the record. This allows for, not only the ability to quickly review what was stated but also the ability to play back that clip during the deposition. Read More
Flexible recording modes
- vTestify’s flexibility empowers attorneys to conduct depositions according to what their needs are for each specific case. One week, you might need to be in the same room, face to face for a deposition, the next week, you can conduct a client intake remotely from the comfort of your home office. vTestify makes that easy and seamless for you. Read More
Full document exhibit management
- Whether you’re using paper exhibits for a same room deposition or need a remote witness to interact with electronic exhibits, vTestify offers the flexibility to accomodate your needs. Read More
- Receive a certified transcript within 7 business days of the end of the deposition with the same quality you expect from a traditional court reporter. Read More
- Works on all devices (Mac, PC, mobile, tablet)
Thankfully, I found vTestify, and my problem was solved. We conducted three remote depositions that included the introduction of over 50 documents. At the end of each deposition, we quickly received a transcript and videotape of the deposition. Regarding efficiency and cost-savings, I know of no other system that can compare with vTestify.
– Laura Noble, The Noble Law Firm
Want to learn more? Select a feature that interests you below.