vTestify’s, first of its kind, remote video testimony platform allows attorneys to gather testimony and conduct depositions on line. By utilizing our remote video technology lawyers can record high definition testimony from any location, eliminating the inconvenience and cost of travel.
Video testimony creates a better piece of evidence when compared to a standalone transcript. In addition to capturing the spoken word, video evidence also captures body language and voice inflection. This innovative remote video technology enables lawyers to convey their presence to the witness, effectively triggering and recording the intended emotional or physical responses.
vTestify remote video features include:
- Recorded in real time
- Timestamped video evidence
- Downloadable immediately upon completion of deposition
- Captures body language and voice inflection
- Up to 5 simultaneous video feeds
- Deposer has full control of the recording process