The Future of Testimony
vTestify is a digital testimony collection platform that enables attorneys to conduct depositions (or arbitrations, etc.) the same way you’re used to conducting them – but for less than 50% when compared to traditional methods.
- Digital Reporters can handle the hardware, putting the witness under oath, and all other procedural duties.
- Built with lawyers in mind – ease of use from testimony capture to review.
- vTestify is not only a video conference app, we do what lawyers need to do.
During the deposition, vTestify captures video and audio while creating a rough transcript, similar to closed-captioning you have seen on TV. This closed-captioning text, or vTestify ScriptSync as we call it, is a running speech-to-text transcript of what is being said during the testimony.
Synced Video Transcripts
In many cases, when using video, a synchronized transcript is required for use in a courtroom. Our scopists complete the process of editing and scoping (a process that includes listening to the audio and video files while reviewing the completed transcript to ensure the final version of the transcript is accurate). Once the transcript is complete, vTestify works with a Trial Presentation tool such as Trial Director or TrialPad to synchronize the video with the transcript, simplifying the trial presentation preparation process for you and your team.
What makes vTestify unique?
- Quick to implement, easy to use platform for depositions
- Searchable cloud-based repository
- Depositions how you’ve always done them, sitting across the table from the witness
- Real-Time Transcripts via vTestify ScriptSync
- Certified transcripts with a 7-day turnaround and available expedite
- Optional remote participant capability
- Mobile access – phone, tablet, laptop – all work with vTestify
- vTestify works on bandwidth as low as 4G LTE