vTestify formal legal transcripts are a better, more accurate verbatim record than traditional stenographic court reporter transcripts. Unlike the traditional process, our formal transcripts are produced after the deposition has been completed.
- The video testimony is run through an artificial intelligence empowered speech-to-text system that transcribes 80 to 90% of the video within minutes.
- Knowing that legal standards require 99.9% accuracy, our innovative editor system allows experienced scopists to assign speaker names, Q/A identifiers, and fix the speech-to-text at rapid speeds with high precision.
- Two human layers of scopists are used to net higher accuracy transcripts than traditional methods with the ability to easily replay audio and video sections and reference a customized glossary of keywords specific to the deposition.
This reinvention of the process using the latest in Artificial Intelligence-driven speech-to-text editing is how we’re able to produce a better formal legal transcript.
vTestify follows all federal, state, and local guidelines for transcript certification and formatting. Utilizing digital signatures for witness review and the notary who swore in the witness, accompanied by digital exhibit stamps, every copy is a certified original that cannot be tampered with.
Unlike freelance court reporters, vTestify transcripts are produced in a secure, audit traceable, locked environment so not even our professional scopists have the ability to extract your video or transcript. This so you never have to ask the question, “where’s my data?”
Transcript turnaround time is crucial for expediting settlement decisions and finding key pieces of witness testimony that can make or break your case.
- vTestify formal transcripts are produced significantly faster than industry average two-week turnaround.
- Half the cost of industry average court reporter original copies.
- Simplified billing with no hidden fees.
No longer do you need to pay extra for the added convenience of the ASCII transcript, linked exhibits, or the condensed transcript. With vTestify, it’s all included.
By virtue of the formal transcript being produced directly from the video record, a synced video transcript that easily imports into your favorite trial presentation or case management software can be assembled within the same day.
vTestify formal transcripts are an evolution in quality, time, and price that allow you to be a more effective lawyer.